Google Reviews are essential to business success, but just how can you leverage these tips and tricks? Our video will show you how to get your clients interacting on your Google Business Page and provide your future customers an insight into what it is like to work with you! The more Google reviews you can get, the more beneficial this will be for your business. If you have more google reviews than your competitors, you will be displayed above them in the local listings.
Google has some new cool features you should be aware of:
1. Call Tracking - You can track all phone calls, see what numbers dialed your office and if any calls were missed! Pretty sweet!
2. Adding additional photos
3. Book an appointment
4. Product & Service Listing
5. Book Now Button
6. Link to website
7. Direct Message
8. Hours of Operation
9. Ask a question
10. Add Updates, just like other Social Media Platforms!
Use Google's Best Practice for Getting more Google Reviews!
- Verify your Business Profile: This makes your business information show up on Maps, Search, and other Google services. To respond to a review, you must have a verified business.
- Remind customers to leave reviews: Let them know it’s quick and easy to leave reviews. Business owners shouldn't offer incentives to customers to leave reviews. You can also get customers to leave reviews if you create and share a link.
- Reply to reviews to build customer trust: Your customers will notice your business values their input if you read and reply to their reviews.
- Value all reviews: Reviews are useful for potential customers when they’re honest and objective. Customers find a mix of positive and negative reviews more trustworthy. You can always respond to a review to show the customers that you care and provide additional context. If the review doesn't follow our posting guidelines, you can request its removal.
If you need help setting up your Local Google Business, please contact us at 844.822.5016, or contact email@example.com